Application for Dept of Health Nursing Program 2022-2023
The 2022 Nursing Program has been declared by the Gauteng Department of Health. Application for Dept (Department) of Health Nursing Training Program 2022-2023 is applied in different clinical and nursing academies, This will admit you to quickly upgrade your skills and experience standard. Gauteng Department of Health Training Jobs 2022-2023 are available to nurses. If you are looking for Nursing Jobs or Nurse Career, you have come to the right place, because the Government Nursing Jobs 2022 are available for hardworking and talented female and male candidates.
Company Hiring: Department of Health
Job title: Nursing Training Program
Job Location: South Africa, Province, Gauteng
Gauteng Department of Health provides Nursing Training Program 2022-2023 in South Africa
Application for Department of Health Nursing Training Intake 2022-2023
Applicants are invited to apply for a Diploma in Nursing at one of the Gauteng College of Nursing academies in 2022-2023:
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing Campus
- SG Lourens Nursing Campus
- Bonalesedi Nursing Campus
- Ann Latsky Nursing Campus
When applying for and being successful in the training, please note the following in mind:
- You must first make a profile on the system before you can apply.
- You must be a South African citizen situated in Gauteng.
- You must have either a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate, or a National Vocational Certificate. Primary Care
- By August 7, 2022, applications must be submitted using the GPG Professional Job Centre form; no late applications will be considered.
- Although certified required details will be uploaded to the system, you will be asked to provide supporting proof to the select center if you are selected.
- No hand-delivered or emailed applications will be considered; all applications must be submitted online.
The following subject requirements must be met:
- The Senior Certificate requires English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C, and an M score of 17.
- National Senior Diploma: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4, Mathematics Level 4 or Math Literacy Level 5, and an APS of 27 or higher are required (Life Orientation counts half the score)
- National Vocational Competence Certificate: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English as a Second Language, Math/Math Literacy, Life Orientation) and 60% in Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The Human Body and Mind and Community Oriented Primary Care)
- Current Grade 12 students must fulfill the National Senior Certificate standards in their Grade 11 final grades.
Attributes and Competencies
- Problem-solving skills
- The capacity to make relationship with others
- Organizing skills
- The ability to conduct
- In the face of adversity, optimism
- The importance of communication, numeracy, and life skills cannot be overstated.
- Computer skills
- Studying skills
- Kind and thinking.
Successful applicants will be expected to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Contracting with the Department of Health
- Selected applicants must attend training.
- Be ready to engage in Work Integrated Learning (WIL) as part of the program requirements, which contain shifts and working in Gauteng Department of Health hospitals and clinics on public holidays, weekends, and nights.
Please Note that:
- Check to see if you qualify and have the basic requirements before applying.
- If you do not get respond within three months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
How to Apply for the Nursing Program at the Gauteng Department of Health
Interested applicants can apply online at http://www.nursingintake.gov.za. The Gauteng Department of Health will give selected candidates with financial help in the form of a bursary if they examine and relent their Matric certificate/statement of Grade 12 results or final Grade 11 results.
If you have the minimum qualifications given overhead, you should apply online for Nursing Training Jobs 2022-2023 to expand your nursing skills.
Pam.Nell@gauteng.gov.za or Maureen.Mildenhall@gauteng.gov.za
The Central Office
Pixley Ka Isaka Seme Street
Tel. : 011 355 3503/3000
Inquiries on general topics