Barloworld Education Trust Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
About Barloworld Company
Barloworld Limited, established in South Africa in the year 1902, is a modern brand the executives association and merchant of driving worldwide brands.
The gathering’s center divisions incorporate Automotive and Logistics and Equipment. The Barloworld Automotive and Barloworld Logistics area manage engine retail; utilized vehicles; armada the executives administrations; incorporated vehicle rental; removal arrangements; production network streamlining and operations the board. The Barloworld Equipment area manages power frameworks and earthmoving.
The Barloworld bunch address different notable vehicle brands including any semblance of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Jaguar, Volkswagen, Alfa Romeo, Ford, Toyota, Mazda, CAT and Avis.
Regarding The Bursary Program – Fields Covered And Coverage Value
The Barloworld Education Trust Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023 is to assist understudies with subsidizing their tertiary studies, in fields connected with the center business of Barloworld – Engineering, IT and Sales/Marketing.
Bursaries are granted inside the accompanying fields of study:
- IT/Computer Sciences (BSc)
- Modern Engineering (BEng/BSc)
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng/BSc)
- Mining Engineering (BEng/BSc)
The bursary grant will cover the accompanying costs: enlistment expenses, assessment charges, educational cost, recommended reading material. Convenience expenses may likewise be canvassed in specific conditions.
Candidates should fulfill the accompanying least section models prior to applying (if it’s not too much trouble, note that inability to fulfill every one of the prerequisites will prompt your application not being thought of):
- South African resident
- Black understudy (Colored, Indian, Chinese or African)
- Finished Matric
- Concentrating on full-time inside one of the previously mentioned fields of study
- Learning at a perceived University or the University of Technology in South Africa
- Finished all your mid-year tests (in the current year of review)
- From a formerly impeded foundation
How To Apply For The Bursary?
Understudies who meet the above least qualification prerequisites can apply by submitting clear duplicates of the accompanying supporting documentation (the accommodation of these records is obligatory – assuming any things are feeling the loss of, your application be ignored):
- ID record (certified copy)
- Matric declaration (certified copy)
- Full scholastic record/record (on tertiary establishment letterhead)
- Educational program Vitae
- Inspirational letter disclosing why you should be granted a bursary
Applications should be submitted to:
The Barloworld Education Trust
PO Box 782248
31 July yearly.
(Applications submitted later this date won’t be acknowledged – if it’s not too much trouble, apply before the end date to guarantee your application is thought of.)
Contact Barloworld Bursary
For any inquiries connected with this bursary program, kindly contact the Barloworld Education Trust straightforwardly:
Tel: 011 445 1155/1600
Other Bursary Links:
- Arup: Education Trust Bursary South Africa
- Anglo American: Coal Bursary South Africa
- Deloitte Bursary Program
- Imperial Stellenbosch Bursary
- ARMSCOR External Bursary Scheme 2022 – 2023
- KPMG Bursary 2022 – 2023