Careers at KFC, we are looking for hard-working and self-motivated people to join our team, the successful applicants will be responsible to put together all KFC products.
About KFC Company
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) is the world’s second biggest food restaurant opened in 1952 24 September in Corbin, Kentucky, United States. Up to so far they are 900 KFC opening in South Africa, 10% of opening are company owned, 90% are franchise owned. KFC has over 48 years in South Africa and hire more than 35 000 people over all the restaurants.
At KFC, we have more job opportunities available for you to apply for general staff to manage. below you can immediately check different departments that you can choose to apply from:
What does a cashier do at KFC?
At KFC a cashier is responsible for cash desk or till by taking orders from customers and control restaurant money and receipts, If you love working with people and have what it takes to become a cashier then this job is for you, we will be so happy to welcome you into the KFC family.
Dusting, sweeping, and vacuuming are some of the tasks that the cleaner will perform. They will also maintain and stock the necessary supplies.
Store managers are responsible for overseeing the various operations of a store, including the hiring and training of staff members, marketing strategies, and keeping the customer satisfied.
- Grade 10-12
- No experience needed as training will be provided
- Tertiary qualifications will be an added advantage
- No person with criminal record allowed to apply
- 18-35 of age to apply
- Prepare and cook KFC items in line with established KFC standards and procedures as specified by management.
- To portion ingredients and cooked foods, as recognized KFC procedures.
- Maintain and monitor product quality by checking expiry dates and timeframes for each item and acting on them.
- Check that product holding equipment is being utilized appropriately in terms of holding times and temperatures.
- Follow all standard cleaning and sanitizing procedures and schedules for food preparation and storage areas, as well as equipment and utensils.
- Record product preparation information and monitor product quality by checking and acting on product expiry dates and timings.
- Adhere to Yum’s cultural values.
- Assist the Restaurant General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Supervisor with any new tasks that arise.