Company: Shoprite Holdings
Job type: General
Location: South Africa, All Provinces
Closing date: Not specified
About Shoprite Holdings
The Shoprite Holdings are the biggest private ownership manager in South Africa and a better recruiter around Africa. We know that our workers are the main key to our success. We concentrate on captivate, expanding and maintaining a faithful and passionate employee, committed to the Group’s culture and team working objectives.
Work At Shoprite Offices
We have different interesting career opportunities at our disparate divisional offices all over Africa and the main office Departments in Cape Town South Africa.
Also Check: Jobs Available At Foschini Groups Career
Work In Our Stores
In our Stores around all over Africa we have many job opportunities of the store – environmental positions that are open for application in our operations, that’s involve Furniture, Food, Financial and Cellular retailing.
- Must be fluent in English (Speak, Write & Read)
- Be responsible-expect a high standard of commitment and effort towards goal talent.
- Have the courage to work under pressure.
- Physical fitness will be an added advantage
- When necessary, you should work on the until.
- Assist with cash-up processes
- Must be able to offer campaign-specific merchandise.
Taking orders from consumers is required.
- Stock should be stored away.
- You need to tidy the store.
- You must thoroughly clean all of the equipment.
- Capable of carrying out management directions
- Make certain that the refrigerators are constantly supplied.
- Food preparation and cleaning
- You will be managing and preparing orders on occasion.
- On a weekly basis, you must take precise stock.
- You will be in charge of ensuring that the general merchandise department of the shop is well-stocked for our consumers.
- Health and beauty goods, over-the-counter medicines, confectionery, periodicals, tourist things, and seasonal staff are examples of general produce products.
Also Apply: Part time And Full time Jobs at KFC Careers
Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
No experience needed, training will be provided
Must have computer skills
There are 2 ways to apply for jobs at Shoprite Holdings:
1. To apply via WhatsApp you need to send a message to 0872405709 and select job opportunities.
2. Or submit your details online here: www.shoprite.jobs
Aftermatric career portals says GOOD LUCK!!!!