About Club Magazine Bursary
The Club Magazine Bursary Program provides 12 monthly grants of R15 000 each to eligible candidates. Those who have an up-to-date subscription to the magazine are eligible to apply. Family members can also be considered if they have an existing subscription to the magazine.
The Club Magazine Bursaries are given to the first 12 applicants who successfully complete the application process.
The Club Magazine Bursary 2023 is a reward program that provides a cash award of R15 000 to a successful applicant who has an up-to-date subscription to the magazine. To be eligible for the program, applicants must be related to one of the magazine’s subscribers.
Through the Club Magazine Bursary Program, students from various schools such as Damelin College, Intec College, City Varsity, and ICESA can receive financial assistance to fund their education. The program only covers the successful applicant’s tuition.
The Club Magazine is a lifestyle and fashion magazine that focuses on various topics such as celebrity gossip, beauty, and healthy living. It is owned by the Foschini Group. Readers can additionally enter monthly prize draws and receive shopping coupons.
The Club Magazine Bursary 2023 Program does not have a specific closing date. The first 12 applicants will be given a monthly award.
Basic Requirements & Eligibility
The Club Magazine Bursary program requires that applicants meet various requirements in order to be considered:
- ONLY South African nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applicants or a member of their immediate family who has subscribed to Club Magazine
- Applicants or members of their immediate family who have paid their Club Magazine subscriptions on time.
- Applicants or a member of their immediate family who has a current Foschini Group subscription.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a South African school or university.
- Applicants who have not received a Cub Magazine bursary in the past 36 months.
The Club Magazine Bursary Program is only available to students enrolled in various tertiary institutions and private colleges:
- City Varsity
- Intec College
- Damelin College
- Damelin Correspondence College
- Central Technical College
What does Club Magazine Bursary Cover?
Through the Club Magazine Bursary Program, successful applicants will receive an R15 000 scholarship. This will be deposited directly into their account and will help them cover the cost of their education.
The Club Magazine Bursary Program will not cover the following expenses:
- Accommodation expenses
- Failed examination rewrites expenses
- Textbook expenses
The Club Magazine Bursary cannot be used for cash. Successful applicants must start their correspondence or part-time program within six months of receiving the grant.
How to Apply for a Bursary from Club Magazine
The application process for the Club Magazine scholarship program is online. To apply, students must go to the Club Magazine website.
The applicant’s application form should include the following supporting documentation:
- The candidate must include their full name, phone number, and email address.
- The applicant must submit their identification number.
- The applicant must include their home address, zip code, and province.
- The applicant must state the name of their high school or postsecondary institution.
- The candidate must disclose their grade and academic year.
- The applicant must supply their school or tertiary institution’s banking information.
- The candidate must include a motivating letter explaining why he or she should be given the bursary.
Upon completing the application form, the applicant should provide their Foschini Group account number.
Failure to do so will result in their application being disregarded.
TFG Club Magazine can be contacted directly for any bursary-related questions:
Telephone number: (021) 937 4429-Club Magazine Bursary Dept.
The Club Magazine Bursary is granted by TFG Club Magazine, EDUCOR, and Foschini. These groups have the right to decide on the award or denial of the grants.
Other Bursaries You Might Be Interested In:
- Mbuyelo Coal Bursary 2023
- Feenix Graduate Bursary Program
- SAMSTIP Teacher Internship Bursaries 2023
- NSFAS Online Application 2023
- Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR APPLICATION!!!