For the public good, Feenix helps students with student debt graduate with a debt free education. The organization works with funder communities to connect students with resources they need to succeed. Feenix believes that education should no longer be a burden that prevents people from achieving their goals.
There are 3 (three) ways in which Feenix can assist students at public universities:
- Through crowdfunding, students can raise money for university fees. It allows them to share their stories with the public through an online platform.
- The Feenix Bursary programs are designed to help students with outstanding student debts.
- The goal of the Feenix Bursary programs is to provide all-round student support. It involves helping students develop their skills and talents in the workplace.
Also Check: Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary 2023
Feenix Graduate Bursary Program 2023
The Feenix Graduate Bursary program 2023 seeks individuals with undergraduate and historical debt in various fields such as engineering, information technology, and commerce.
The bursary will cover the following:
- You can receive either a full or partial funding for your studies. This includes all the expenses associated with your studies, such as accommodation and tuition fees.
- Through Blackballing South Africa, Bursary holders will have the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of their finances. This platform will allow them to make informed decisions and manage their finances.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the Feenix graduate student bursary program in 2023.
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be 35 years old or younger, and you must have earned your degree by 2021 or 2020.
- You must have an outstanding student loan.
- An undergraduate degree from a South African state university is required (should not hold a postgraduate degree or diploma)
- Students must be enrolled in one of the following disciplines of study:
- Science Data
- Technology of Information (IT)
- A student who has not registered for any additional studies in the year 2022.
- Students seeking a degree in order to gain work
- The student’s family household income must be less than R600, 000 per year (or R850, 000 per year for students with disabilities).
- Students with impairments must be included.
How to apply for the Feenix Graduate Bursary Program?
You must submit your application for the Feenix graduate bursary program before the deadline. To apply, go to the website here.
To ensure that the program is conducted according to the correct terms and conditions, Feenix will contact the successful applicants via email and telephone.
Before you start the application process, make sure that you have all of the necessary documents on your device. This will allow you to complete the application in one session.
- All fees must be stamped on the university’s letterhead and shown all accumulated debt within 30 days. The fees must also be registered and fee quotations should not be accepted.
- You must provide a copy of your current ID card, which is less than six months old, with both sides of it.
- Your completion letter should contain all of the necessary documents, such as your academic transcripts. You should also write a motivational letter that will help you define your brand.
- Your motivation letter should also contain important information about yourself, such as your personal brand and why you should be investing in it.
Also Apply: NSFAS Online Application 2023
The deadline for applications for the 2023 Bursary Program is October 14, 2022. All applicants must submit their applications online before the deadline.
All students who have any question regarding this bursary, please contact the bursary provide in one of the following ways:
Phone Number: +27 63 968 7544
Email Address: email@example.com
Web page: www.feenixbursary.org