Apply Fire Fighter Learnership Program 2022-2023
The Nkangala District Municipality in South Africa is currently offering a fire fighter leadership program from 2022 to 2023. If you are searching for fire fighter jobs or learnerships in the area, then you have come to the right place. The vacancies in the Nkangala District Municipality are usually very accessible and can be utilized by individuals who are looking for employment.
The fire fighter learnership program that will be offered in South Africa from 2022-2023 will support you in improving your skills and experience, and it will also help you develop into a better firefighter. You can also benefit from the Nkangala District Municipality’s recruitment process by having some involvement in the firefighting field. There are also many vacancies for experienced and up-and-comer firefighters available in the region.
You must get the most out of the Firefighting Learnership Program that’s accessible in South Africa’s Nkangala District Municipality. Individuals who are interested in learning more about the program should visit the official website of the organization and send their request for employment to the enlistment office.
Fire fighter Learnership Program 2022-2023: Nkangala District Municipality Jobs and Careers in South Africa
The Nkangala District Municipality is offering a Fire Fighter Learnership opportunity based at Kwamhlanga Fire Station.
Compensation: R104 568/R107 464/R110 520/R113 734/R117 107 p.a (Plus: Contribubution to Medical Aid, Pension Fund, Group Life, and Housing Allowance). R4000 a month
- Grade 12, Valid Driver’s License C1 (Code 10)
- Fundamental Ambulance Assistance (BAA)
- Enrolled with the HPCSA
- Fireman 1 will be a benefit
- Past experience is certifiably not an essential
- Reaction to all crisis calls.
- Keeping up with of vehicles and station gear.
- Lead day by day assessment of vehicles and hardware.
- Go to all planned, preparing for example Fireman 1 and 2 and Drill, cleaning of re vehicles and machine sound.
The Nkangala District Municipality in South Africa is looking for firefighters to join its ranks. There are various opportunities available for learners from 2022 to 2023.
TO WHOM SHOULD REPORT:
No later than 08h00 at 53 Berkley Road, Ndabeni (former abattoirs premises). Latecomers will not be welcomed.
- Original Identity Document from South Africa
- Original National Senior Certificate (NSC: Schools) or National Certificate (NSC: FET Colleges) or
- National Certificate (NSC: FET Colleges) (Vocational)
South African Identity Document certified copy (not older than 6 months)
- Certified copy of the National Senior Certificate (NSC: Schools) or National Senior Certificate (NSC: FET Colleges) (Vocational) 4th (not older than 6 months)
- Running shoes and PT clothing
- Participants must bring their own water and refreshments for the day. Participants must be prepared for all weather conditions.
The closing date is 06 June 2022 at 12h00. Download the application form on the NDM site:
You can also register your CV’s online here: Nkangala District Municipality website
South African nationals or long-term residents are required to submit applications. The successful applicant will go through various security and capability checks before going into a work contract and executing an agreement. Details of their monetary interests should also be submitted.
To be considered for this position, candidates should present a detailed application letter, a copy of their CV, and their own character record. They should also send their hand-delivered applications to the office of the Municipal Manager, Mrs. M Skosana, at 2A Walter Sisulu St., Middelburg, Mpumalanga.
The Nkangala District Municipality reserves the right to not toll any positions. No applications should be submitted by email or fax.
If you are interested in working in the Nkangala District Municipality, you should apply online. The application process is based on the base qualification rules mentioned in the CV.