About Funza Lushaka Bursary
The funza lushaka teaching bursary 2023 is a multi-year program that provides financial assistance to students who are interested in becoming a teacher. In order to be eligible for the program, students must complete a teaching qualification within a certain national precedence. The program will also require the recipients to attend a public school for the majority of their education.
The bursary recipients can apply for positions in public colleges of their choice through the provincial training department. The department will check if there are any vacancies and if so, they might offer them a job.
The funza lushaka bursary is offered to South African citizens. However, applications will not be considered until an e-book is obtainable that shows a legitimate South African ID. Individuals who wish to apply for the bursary should have the necessary skills and experience to enter a recognized higher schooling group. They additionally need to meet the country’s wide choice criteria.
What do Funza Lushaka Bursary Covers?
The funza lushaka bursary program provides financial assistance for students who are enrolled in College and University. It covers various expenses such as tuition fees, accommodations, and books. It also provides a small allowance for living expenses.
Also Check: Transnet Bursary 2023 Application Form
To be considered for the Funza Lushaka Bursary, applicants must satisfy the following fundamental requirements:
An academically gifted young person who is currently in Grade 12 can be considered for this position. Also, graduates from the lowest level of education who want to pursue a teaching qualification can be considered for this position.
- South Africa’s citizen with a valid ID is required to apply for this bursary.
- You must have been accepted into a recognized university’s field of study and be passionate about teaching.
- You must also be able to show that you have the necessary personality traits to lead a successful career in education.
- For first time application, grade 12 certificate must also be attached.
First-Time University Students
- You must have a rating of at least 4 in order to start your teacher training. This will allow you to focus on one subject.
- Before you start your studies in mathematics, you must have passed the Grade 12 literacy test.
- In addition to this, you also need to have at least four home language skills in order to start working on various projects.
- Before you can start your training, you must have a 50 percent average in your Matric.
- If you want to specialize in a particular subject, such as teaching technology, then you need to have a level 4 pass in mathematics.
Before you apply for a Funza Lushaka Bursary please read the following:
- Before you can start applying for a Funza Lushaka bursary, you must read the following.
- First, you must not have a criminal record.
- Also, if you have been dismissed from your job due to misconduct, you are not eligible to receive this bursary.
- Non-disclosure of the required information will be treated as fraud.
- Those who are under 30 years old should be considered for the bursary.
- Those who already have teaching qualifications should not apply for this program.
Conditions for reimbursement of the bursary
- The Bursary provides financial assistance for eligible students who are enrolled in university.
- It covers various expenses such as tuition fees, accommodation, books, and living expenses.
- The allocation is capped at a certain value.
How To Apply for a Funza Lushaka Bursary?
- In addition to the details that they have posted on their website, we’ve also talked about some of the steps that you’ll need to take to get started with Funza.
- Before you start working with the team, make sure that you read the notes carefully.
1. First time application: Apply here
2. Re-application students: Apply here
The bursary will open on 01 October 2022
Funza Lushaka’s Bursary Contact Information
To learn more about the application process for this scholarship, please contact the university’s administrative coordinators. These individuals can help you navigate through the various steps involved in the process. You can also contact them by phone (012) 357 3000.