Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary 2022 – 2023 South Africa
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) bursary 2022 – 2023 is a part of the Gauteng Department of Education, an area of the South African government which is liable for ability advancement inside Province. The GCRA creates abilities of understudies inside the territory, via help and coordination of bursaries, temporary jobs, learnerships and profession direction programmes.
Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary – Fields covered
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) is welcoming understudies dwelling in Gauteng, to apply for bursary financing for the 2022 scholarly year. The GCRA bursary gives subsidizing Undergraduate and Postgraduate capabilities, in ANY field of study.
About the GCRA bursary program-Coverage worth and choice
The bursary will give cover to the accompanying costs: enlistment expenses, educational expenses, convenience in home (to a most extreme worth of R65 000) or off-grounds/private convenience (to a greatest worth of R47 000), books, PC and a residing stipend for off-grounds/private accommodation.
Shortlisted competitors will be reached inside 3 to about a month after the application closing date – in case you don’t get any criticism a month after the end date, kindly see your application as unsuccessful.
Eligibility requirements for the GCRA bursary
Applicants should fulfill the accompanying least section standards prior to applying (if it’s not too much trouble, note that inability to fulfill every one of the necessities will prompt your application not being considered):
- You should be a South African citizen
- You should live inside the Gauteng province
- You should be between 18 to 35 years old
- You probably finished Matric / Grade 12
Undergraduate understudies: you should review or have been acknowledged to review towards an undergrad capability at an authorize PSET organization (Post School Education and Training)
Postgraduate understudies: you should review or have been acknowledged to review towards a postgraduate capability at a certify establishment of higher learning
Students who meet both of the accompanying 3 models will naturally meet all requirements for the bursary (yet they should in any case present an application):
- Top achievers at a Gauteng-based school
- Top 3 students from no-charge paying Gauteng-based school
- Top 3 students from Learners with Special Education Needs (LSEN) Gauteng-based school
How to apply for Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary 2022 – 2023 South Africa
Applications should be done submitted online at: https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za/, Applicants will be needed to Register account here: https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za/Account/Register before they can Login and apply.
The application cycle will incorporate the accompanying steps:
Step 1: Personal Profile, including: individual data, address and contact data, Matric eventual outcomes and subtleties, and parent or gatekeeper details.
Step 2: tertiary foundation results and subtleties, data about some other backers, transferring supporting documentation and consenting to the terms and conditions.
If you are uncertain which sort of bursary to apply for, if it’s not too much trouble, note the following:
- New Intake implies you applying to the GCRA bursary for the primary time
- Renewal implies you were financed by the GCRA bursary in the earlier year, and you are currently reapplying
- Reinstatement implies your bursary was suspended and you have now satisfyed the conditions to have your bursary reinstated
- Top Achievers implies you are one of the top Achiever inside Gauteng
- Top 3 Achiever implies you went to a no expense paying school
- Top 3 in LSEN (students with exceptional instructive necessities) Schools
- MEC/HOD Discretion implies the MEC/HOD encouraged you to apply for a bursary
- Veteran Discretion implies you are an offspring of a Military Veteran
- Financial Assistance implies you have finance, yet require assistance
- Top Ups implies you have a current bursary, yet need extra funding
If you want assistance with the bursary application process, kindly download the GCRA Bursary Application Guidelines (.pdf)
Documents needed for GCRA bursary 2022 – 2023 applications
Submit clear duplicates of the accompanying supporting documentation alongside your web-based application (the accommodation of these archives is obligatory – in case any things are feeling the loss of, your application might be disqualified):
- ID record (guaranteed copy)
- Matric endorsement (affirmed copy)
- Full scholarly record, if right now contemplating (guaranteed copy)
- Proof of acknowledgment to learn at a perceived PSET organization/organization of higher learning (on foundations letterhead)
- Proof of address in Gauteng (Water and Electricity bill/stepped ward councilors letter/letter from conventional power if in a rustic area)
- Motivational letter (clarifying why you require and should be granted the bursary: most extreme 2 pages)
- Disability or clinical report assuming disabled
- Parents or watchmen evidence of pay (most recent payslips whenever utilized/oath if unemployed)
Note: guarantee that your archives are named effectively (model: “ID duplicate” for the duplicate of your Identity Document), saved in pdf design and NOT greater than 2MB each).
Notes about the Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary
- If you are experiencing difficulty getting to the GCRA gateway, if it’s not too much trouble, really take a look at your web association or attempt another program (Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer).
- Be sure to observe your login subtleties (after you get a SMS to affirm your enrollment on the GCRA system).
- Applicants might begin their application, save and proceed with it at a later stage, yet if it’s not too much trouble, note that you should “submit” your application before the end date.
- If you were recently financed by GCRA for your undergrad review, and you are presently applying for subsidizing for your postgraduate investigations, you should reapply as it is another capability (your subtleties might be on the framework still and you should refresh them).
- Candidates who as of now hold another bursary might apply, in case they need top up subsidizing – if it’s not too much trouble, show this on your application.
- If your application was declined and you might want to pursue, you might do as such by messaging email@example.com
- GCRA bursary reserves are paid straightforwardly to the establishment where fruitful up-and-comers are examining, but certain assets (PC and book recompense) might be paid straightforwardly to understudies. Living recompenses will likewise be paid straightforwardly to students.
- Candidates who require assistive gadgets for their examinations, may email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
Closing date for Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary 2022 – 2023
28 February 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date won’t be acknowledged – if it’s not too much trouble, apply before the end date to guarantee your application is considered.)
Contact the GCRA bursary provider
For any inquiries identified with this bursary program, if it’s not too much trouble, contact the Gauteng City Region Academy directly:
New bursary queries:
Bursary reestablishment queries:
Please read these Frequently Asked Questions (Faq’s) and Answers here: https://gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za/Home/FAQ prior to reaching GCRA.
Please don’t contact the GCRA in case this bursary has effectively shut. View our different bursaries open for application here: https://www.aftermatric.org/category/bursaries-for-2022-2023/
Aftermatric hopes everything would turn great for your application! Kindly make sure to ”SHARE” this page with anybody you realize who might be needing bursary information.
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- Department Of Education Bursaries
- Nkangala District Municipality Bursary 2022
- Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary Online Application
- NSFAS Student Funding 2022 – 2023