Sassa status check for R350 payments dates for May
Applicants for the SASSA SRD R350 Grant may be interested to check their status of the application and the payments dates for the May 2023 module. You may do so by going to the official website, which is located at https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status.
Sassa status pending for May
The Sassa status of your application is “Pending” for May. This means that the SASSA is still checking your details to see if they match the requirements. You do not need to do anything as long as they are still checking.
How do you check Sassa Status via Moya App in 2023
The Moya App now allows you to check your Sassa Status.
Mobile networks such as Telkom, Cell C, MTN, Vodacom, and others do not charge users for using instant messaging and Moya App. Even when there is no data balance or airtime, users can still use this service.
To use these apps, users need to keep their mobile data turned on. These apps will not use up their airtime or data balance if they are on a partnered network. Some apps may take advantage of data.
Follow the below instruction to check Sassa Status via Moya App:
- Firstly download the Moya App in Huawei AppGallary or Google Play
- Navigate to Discovery and look for the SASSA Grant.
- Scroll down to the Check SASSA SRD Status section.
- Select the “Application Status” option.
- Enter your ID number as well as your cell phone number.
- Submit the form by clicking the Submit button.
- Your SASSA status should then be shown.
More information on the Moya App may be found on their official website here: https://moya.app/