Location: All Provinces
The Mr Price Careers Retail Program is a four-year program that will start in June 2022. It aims to provide graduates with the necessary skills to succeed in the retail industry.
Through an innovative internship program, graduates will be able to gain a deeper understanding of the retail industry and its value chain. This course will also help them prepare for their future careers. The program was designed by retailers to develop well-rounded traders and merchants.
Through an online learning platform, the program is delivered through a combination of classroom and project work. It also provides participants with six months of hands-on experience in different retail environments.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the professional retail program and are passionate about the industry, then apply by October 31, 2022. The internship will take place in January 2023 in Durban. There are only a limited number of spaces available.
Modules for training includes:
- Trading for Merchants.
- Trading for Retailers.
- Product & Pipeline.
- The Retail Business System.
- Introduction to the world of Retail.
- The Merchandise Cycle & Achieving Results.
All applicants must be:
- A South African national / Citizen
- Under 45 years old to apply
- Graduates or final-year students from All BCom Degrees, Business Management, BSc Degrees, Business Science, Stats and Mathematics Majors, Entrepreneurship Majors, Retail Management, and Graphic Design are eligible for the internship.
Applicants must also include the following:
- A statement outlining your motivation for applying
- Curriculum Vitae that has been updated to include academic and job history
- Authentication of your ID book, Matric certificate, and academic credentials
Complete the application form online today
To be eligible for this program, you must be under the age of 45. You will only be allowed to apply once during the selection phase.