You’re reading this because you’re aware that NSFAS online application for the 2022-2023 academic year are now available.
The following are some of the NSFAS Application requirements that must be met in order to apply for the required fund.
NSFAS Application Requirements are as follow:
All applicants must submit the following documents:
- A certified copy of your ID that is no more than three months old.
- A consent document that has been signed and completed.
If you are financially reliant on your parents, guardians, or spouse, please supply the following information:
- Parent/s, guardian/s, and spouse’s certified ID copies must be no more than three months old.
- Proof of a parent’s, guardian’s, or spouse’s income (payslip or appointment letter).
If you are self-sufficient (don’t need help from your parents or guardians), please provide:
- Proof of earnings (payslip or appointment letter).
- Three (3) years IRP5
If you have a handicap, please give:
- Make sure Annexure A has been completed and signed (if your information is not pre-populated on the portal).
Please provide information if you are an orphan.
- Declaration Form, must be filled out and signed.
If relevant, additional documents are required:
- Letter of retrenchment
- Death certificate/s
- Divorce decree
Please note that if you are an SASSA recipient, you do not need to show proof of income.
How To Apply for NSFAS Online?
If you want to apply for NSFAS 2022, please follow the steps below:
- You must go to the www.nsfas.org.za website to apply for the NSFAS Application 2022.
- Then you select “myNSFAS” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you’ll need to create a myNSFAS account.
- After you’ve created your myNSFAS account, go to the “Apply” tab.
- Fill in the blanks on your screen with the answers to the following questions.
- All of your personal information should be updated.
- Please upload all of the necessary supporting documentation we mention on second paragraph of this content.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button to send your application to be reviewed.
You will be covered till you complete your degree if you are eligible for NSFAS funding. However, you must continue to meet the academic criteria in order to receive this benefit. All you have to do now is focus on studying and passing your modules to assure your continued financing.
How to Check the Status of an NSFAS Online Application 2022 Form
- Visit www.nsfas.org.za to check the status of your NSFAS application.
- Create a myNSFAS account if you don’t already have one.
- After that, type in your User ID and the password you created during the application process.
- To monitor the status of your application, go to “Track Funding Progress.”
NSFAS Contact Information:
NSFAS can be reached through the NSFAS virtual contact center.
Connect with NSFAS at www.nsfas.org.za.
Facebook Page: National Students Financial Aid Scheme
Twitter Page: @myNSFAS
Email Address: email@example.com