The South African Police Service (SAPS) is inviting unemployed graduates to participate in its 12 month Workplace Integrated Learning internships / learnerships program. This is part of the country’s Human Resource Development Strategy.
- South Africa’s national senior citizen certificate is required for individuals aged 18 to 35.
- Those who have not previously been convicted of a crime should also possess it.
- Individuals who are not employed in the field of the advertised position should also not have participated in internships / learnerships programs related to that field.
- Residents of the Provinces where the job is advertised should apply.
- Only those who are interested in applying for these positions can do so by completing an application form.
You must have a minimum of three years of relevant national diploma or degree in various fields such as human resource management, public administration, business administration, and administrative management. You should also have a record of achievement in the NLRD database.
Also Apply: Traffic Officer Learnership 2022-2023 Open
- The Human Resource Manager is responsible for maintaining and improving the processes related to the organization’s HR department.
- These include: updating the leave registers and processing the applications; maintaining a filing system; handling the recruitment and selection process; and ensuring that the data integrity of the company is maintained.
- This position provides administrative assistance to various departments, including typing documents, making copies, and taking minutes at meetings.
Closing date: 30 September 2022
The application form should contain the correct details about the post and the reference number. In addition, applicants should provide a copy of their ID and CV.