Job Type: Traffic Traineeship
Contract: 3 Years
Location: All Provinces, South Africa
REF NO: RTMC/TT/2023
Closing date: Not Specified
The RTMC was established in April 2005 to address the fragmentation of the various responsibilities related to road traffic management in South Africa. It aims to pool the resources and powers of the different authorities to eliminate the need for them to act separately.
The RTMC was established in 1999 to coordinate and co-operate with the various authorities involved in the regulation and management of road traffic.
The goal of the Traffic Police Traineeship 2023 is to ensure that the citizens of our city are protected from the hazards of road usage and to instill a culture of responsible driving.
The responsibility for ensuring that roads are safe falls on individuals, communities, and businesses. The Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) is South Africa’s lead agency for road safety.
- Applicants must be South African citizens and have a valid code B drivers license.
- They will be tested using the RTMC’s driving skills assessment program.
- Those below the age of 35 will be subjected to medical screening.
- They must also undergo criminal records checks and security clearance.
- Also have Grade 12 certificate.
The candidate must have the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in this position.
- These include good problem-solving abilities, communication skills, and conflict resolution.
- He or she should also have the necessary knowledge of various laws, such as the Criminal Procedure Act and the Road Traffic Management Act.
- Participation in the RTMC’s traineeship program for three years.
- You will also participate in the various processes of the organization.
How To Apply?
Applicants must present a letter of application that contains a recent Curriculum Vitae, as well as copies of their driving license, identity documents, and other relevant documents. Further verification will be carried out.
You can apply online, post or hand delivery to the below address:
The Office of the CEO, RTMC, Private Bag X147, Pretoria 0001 or hand delivery to Eco Origin Office Park, Block F, 349 Witch-Hazel Street, Highveld Ex 79, Centurion 0157
Apply Online Here
Due to the number of applications that the RTMC anticipates receiving, it cannot make an appointment. If you have not received a response from the agency within three months, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful.
CANDIDATES WHO FILLED OUT THEIR APPLICATIONS FOR A POSITION IN THE PAST will not need to apply as their applications will still be considered.
For inquiries: Ms T Bo Bani or Ms N Thobela at (012) 999 5200