Trainee Traffic Officer 2022-2023 Application Open
The Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) has released an application form for a three-year Trainee Traffic Officer 2022 -2023 application open for a position at NQF Level 6. Anyone who wants to be a part of this program is urged to apply.
Candidates that are chosen will be required to finish a three-year training program. As a result, they’ll be required to sign a three-year agreement with the RTMC. The training will take place in Gauteng Province or any other suitable location.
The RTMC has chosen a location. Accommodation, food, study materials, and a stipend will be provided to successful students.
Also Read: Unemployed Youths Jobs And Learnerships
Candidates must be eager to learn everything they can about traffic law enforcement and road safety.
Among these will be classed attendance as well as field training.
To be accepted for the NQF Level 6 Trainee Traffic Officer Program, applicants must satisfy the following minimal requirements:
• A National Senior Certificate or National Certificate Vocational with a Diploma good achievement, i.e., level 4 (50 percent to 59 percent) or above is required as a minimum qualification. Candidates with post-secondary education will also be considered.
• No criminal history • Code B driver’s license (manual transmission) • South African citizenship
• Evidence that the individual is capable of engaging in strenuous exercise by completing a required medical form from a licensed medical practitioner.
• You must be under the age of 35 when the advertising expires.
Candidates are asked to provide the following information:
• Fitness tests will be administered during the recruitment process.
• A driving evaluation will be performed.
• Qualifications and criminal backgrounds will be examined during the recruitment process.
• Prior to enrollment in the program, medical exams will be performed. Instructions for use:
1. To apply, please include a cover letter (no template necessary) and a recent curriculum vitae.
• A completed medical form certifying that the individual is physically capable of performing strenuous activity.
• Authenticated copies of credentials, identity documents, and driver’s license These copies must be certified within three months of the advertisement’s termination date.
Also Check: Metro Police Application Form
2. Applicants must mention explicitly: • The province from which they are applying as well as the province from which they will be evaluated during the recruiting process. This should be explicitly noted in the application letter.
• The reference number of the position for which they are applying on the letter of application.
Applications must meet the above requirements in order to be evaluated. If the application does not meet the following criteria, it will be immediately rejected.
Candidates should also keep in mind that further information on the aforementioned is available on the RTMC website under careers.
How To Apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a CV to Postnet Suite 186, Private Bag X4, Menlo Park, 0102 to apply.
The application date is April 24, 2022, and no late applications will be accepted.
The RTMC reserves the right to reject scheduling an appointment. Due to the large number of applications we anticipate receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you have not received a response from us within three months, please consider your application failed.
Call 011 318 0181 for further details.