Transnet Apprenticeship Diesel Electrical Fitter
- Working Division: Transnet Engineering
- Position Title: Apprentice, Diesel Electrical Fitter
- Worker Group: Trainee
- Office: Training
- Area: Salt River
- Answering To: Manager
- Grade Level: APP
- Reference Number: 3001523
OTHER RELATED LINKS:
- Transnet Apprenticeship / Learnership 2021 – 2022
- BMW Apprenticeship / Learnership Programme
- Minopex Engineering Learnership
As a feature of Transnet Human Capital Development Strategy, Transnet Academy is offering thorough apprenticeship diesel electrical fitter to candidates to be prepared as Artisans
- Go to hypothesis preparing.
- Compose information survey tests.
- Take part in the viable preparing part.
- Perform working environment part and record progress in the logbook.
- Complete preparing demand structure to demand appraisal and submit to Trainer.
- Get ready for exchange test.
- Complete appraisal and assess evaluation process.
- Get input of definite evaluation results.
- Capabilities and Experience:
- NTC2 with 4 applicable exchange subjects all passed.
- Specialized National Certificate Vocational Level 4 or higher with 7 subjects passed.
- Specialized Matric Certificate including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with applicable exchange hypothesis passed.
- Using time effectively.
- Great audience.
- Results arranged.
Extra SHORTLISTING REQUIREMENTS:
1. Candidates should be SA residents with no other apprentice commitment from different associations.
2. Inclination will be given to candidates considered as South African Youth (younger than 35).
3. Inclination will be given to candidates with exceptional scholastic outcomes.
4. Choice will be made as far as the Company’s Employment Equity Plan, Recruitment and Selection Policy.
5. All preparation will be done in the pertinent Transnet Faculty of Engineering Campus.
6. On effective finishing of the Apprenticeship there is no assurance for super durable work inside Transnet. This is just a preparation and improvement opportunity.
7. Kindly present an introductory letter demonstrating your decision of exchange that is pertinent to your subjects, your CV, ensured duplicate of significant capability/s and confirmed duplicate of ID
8. Kindly note that NO convenience and transport help will be given previously, during and after finish of the student preparing.
9. By going after a job at Transnet, you agree to the handling of your own data as per the prerequisites of Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), 2013 and recognize that the reason for handling your own data is as far as Transnet enrollment and choice interaction.
How To Apply?
To apply candidates can either use email or online application.