Transnet Apprenticeship / Learnership 2022-2023
- Working Division: Transnet Engineering
- Position Title: Apprentice/Learnership, Welder
- Worker Group: Trainee
- Office: Training
- Area: Salt River
- Answering To: Snr Training Officer
- Grade Level: APP
- Reference Number: 3001522
Transnet apprenticeship / learnership 2021 – 2022 is a work-based learning program that prompts a National Qualification Framework (NQF) enlisted capability, online application.
As a feature of Transnet Human Capital Development Strategy, Transnet Academy is offering far reaching bursaries to students to be prepared as Artisans.
Go to hypothesis preparing.
Compose information audit tests.
Partake in the commonsense preparing part.
Perform work environment part and record progress in the logbook.
Complete preparing demand structure to demand evaluation and submit to Trainer.
Plan for exchange test.
Complete appraisal and assess evaluation process.
Get criticism of definite evaluation results.
Capabilities and Experience:
NTC2 with 4 applicable exchange subjects all passed.
Specialized National Certificate Vocational Level 4 or higher with 7 subjects passed.
Specialized Matric Certificate including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with important exchange hypothesis passed.
- Using time effectively.
- Tender loving care.
- Great audience.
- Results arranged.
Extra SHORTLISTING REQUIREMENTS:
1. Candidates should be SA residents with next to no other bursary commitment from different associations.
2. Inclination will be given to candidates considered as South African Youth (younger than 35).
3. Inclination will be given to candidates with remarkable scholarly outcomes.
4. Determination will be made as far as the Company’s Employment Equity Plan, Recruitment and Selection Policy.
5. All preparation will be done in the pertinent Transnet Faculty of Engineering Campus.
6. On fruitful culmination of the Apprenticeship there is no assurance for long-lasting work inside Transnet. This is just a preparation and advancement opportunity.
7. Kindly present an introductory letter demonstrating your decision of exchange that is applicable to your subjects, your CV, ensured duplicate of important capability/s and confirmed duplicate of ID.
8. If it’s not too much trouble, note that NO convenience and transport help will be given previously, during and after finish of the disciple preparing.
9. By going after a job at Transnet, you agree to the handling of your own data as per the prerequisites of Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), 2013 and recognize that the reason for handling your own data is as far as Transnet enrollment and choice cycle.
How To Apply?
To apply for Transnet apprenticeship / learnership candidates must use one of two below option:
OTHER RELATED LINKS: